Saturday, August 4, 2012

We Got Our Wedding Photos!

I don't know if you've been geeking out, waiting for these pictures to arrive, but I have!  The wedding photos are here!!!!  People, if you're going to come to China for an extended period and you have a few hundred dollars to spare, I highly recommend this experience.  Just make sure you don't do more than 4 outfits.  Here are some of the best ones: 
My makeup.  As the lady was putting my foundation on, I overheard her say "Tai bai" which means "so white"!  This is definitely me at my palest. 
Pink ensemble
Pink ensemble 2
Searching for freedom!  We didn't find it.
I hope Adam never runs for president because this picture will surely come back to haunt him.
Classy
Lovely solo shot
Traditional Chinese garb.  We are so not Chinese at all.
I didn't know how to hold the fan correctly.
Camera magic.  Looks like sunrise, but this was actually taken on an overcast day in the afternoon.
More camera magic, there were grass stains all over this dress.
I wish the price tag on the flowers wasn't so darn visible in this picture.
Amazing shot
Nerds in love!  We really didn't have a choice in this outfit.
Coffee shop kiss
These last two were supposed to be like a modern photoshoot but because we suck at modeling, they didn't turn out too well.
Swirl!

 
Well there you have it!  Tomorrow we go to pick out which ones go in the albums.  I sure hope they can get them done before we leave Huainan. 

2 comments:

  1. These are so much fun, Samantha! My favorites are the communist ones. Your pigtails are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are just stupendous. I almost fell out of my chair.

    ReplyDelete